Nov 10, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Edited Nov 10, 2012 at 7:17 AM
I'm new to SVN, so sorry if this is a newbie question.
I checked out the project using ToroiseSVN.
I changed a C# file in the project.
When I do TortoiseSVN -> "Create patch ..." on the changed file, the resulting patch file has this in it:
Cannot display: file marked as a binary type.
svn:mime-type = application/octet-stream
I tried to change that property so that the file is a text file, but that doesn't seem to help as the original version is viewed as a binary file and so when I go to create the patch, it still can't make a useful diff.