!This is the final version 1.5.0 of WriteableBitmapEx with WPF, Silverlight, WinRT Windows and Windows Phone XAML and Silverlight support
- Supports a variety of versions including Windows 10 UAP, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows Phone WinRT and Silverlight 7, 8, 8.1
- Added lots of contributions including DrawLine with variable thickness, penning, improved anti-aliasing and Wu's anti-aliasing algorithm.
- Added usage of CohenSutherlandLineClip for DrawLineAa and DrawLine
- Added support for alpha blended filled shapes and adapted the FillSample for WPF
- Added FillPolygonsEvenOdd() which uses the even-odd algorithm to fill complex polygons with more than one closed outline like for the letter O
- Added AdjustBrightness(), AdjustContrast() and AdjustGamma() methods
- Added Gray() method which returns the gray scaled version the bitmap
- Fixed bug in Blit Alpha code for WPF when source format is not pre-multiplied alpha
- Fixed bug #21778 where FromStream for WPF needs to be called inside Init scope
- Fixed issue with IndexOutOfRangeEx in DrawLine method
- Fixed Invalidate for Silverlight BitmapContext.Dispose
- Fixed regression issue with alpha blending for Blit for non-WinRT
- Fixed many more reported issues https://writeablebitmapex.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic
Contains the WriteableBitmapEx binaries for Windows Phone, WPF, WinRT Windows Store XAML and Silverlight. Download the source for the samples.
Blog posts with more details: